BatMafia - Town wins!

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Dragonite

Re: BatMafia - Day 3

Post by Dragonite » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 am

I tried to see what was going on for a bit because of the sudden changes, before Terr answered my question by telling the day was already over. I'm not overly trigger-happy most of the time. That also goes for not approving of the latest instance of let's lynch HPD for the lulz.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 am

It's also worth noting that the only people who voted against lunching HPD besides HPD himself and I were Dragonite and Terragent. Hmm...
BUY GOLD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:40 am

It's time Draggy~
BUY GOLD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:40 am

Flip...
Flip...
Flip...
Flip...
Flip...
BUY GOLD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 am

Tails. I'm sorry to see you go buddy. I really did believe in you.

Kill Bonesy
BUY GOLD

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 am

y'alls a bunch of idiots for lynching me

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:48 am

Lynch Dragonite

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 am

Harvey Dent approached Bonesy... pulled the trigger ...

And suicided.

Q7 has died! He was Harvey Dent!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 am

Alive:

Dragonite
Bonesy
Sven

Be careful! Two votes is majority!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

lynch dragonite, let's just end it all

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

welcome to the glorious suicidal gun spraying hero club harvey
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:04 am

squirtle squad carries another game
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Dragonite was lynched! He was the joker!

Town wins!

QQQQQQQ7777777

Re: BatMafia - Town wins!

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:51 pm

I was told and believed that kissing someone before marriage was illegal until I was eleven.

I don't know what this has to do with mafia, but yay we won.
BUY GOLD

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Ah, I was pretty close. I wonder if I had more of a chance without harvey dent. As soon as I reread the rules. I knew I would en up with confirmed innocent bonesy and sven.

Mafia usually need go rely on the day phase ending so they can finish it off when any information is revealed after mislynch. That whole Dent deal disrupted that, could've at least tried to sweettalk Q if final day was normal..

Really, the whole game went perfectly until Terr suddenly died(by not talking enough). My play was perfect otherwise, was convincing town until process of elimimation singled me out.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 pm

Pkdragon - Last Friday at 8:46 PM
my goal is to pressure everyone into lynching mysterious lad due to the awe from my batman reveal, then killing dragonite with my vigilante bullet
my plan may not save wwn but it will certainly destroy europe
Sven - Last Friday at 9:25 PM
excellent

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm

So, Pk was planning on Discord to host the next game. If he doesn't, I have a backup plan for a game we can use.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Pkdragon wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 pm
Pkdragon - Last Friday at 8:46 PM
my goal is to pressure everyone into lynching mysterious lad due to the awe from my batman reveal, then killing dragonite with my vigilante bullet
my plan may not save wwn but it will certainly destroy europe
Sven - Last Friday at 9:25 PM
excellent
Would you still have done so after ML was civ and I was still recommending against it?

And this indicates that indeed most of my troubles was the PK/Sven leadership, with Bonesy in tow. With ML being fated to die, all I really had was Q dying.

It's too bad, I botched the night 1 kill. Due to the chaotic start, I assumed Narts was playing and tried to kill him while forgetting about the joker inspector. Linky turned it into a random kill which overlapped with the vigilante kill. Maybe if I was notified into making a new plan perhaps I would've gotten more out of night 1, but that was Linky's call.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 am

No, I asked Terr who to kill. He wanted scraggy.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 am

Anyways I thought the game was a success. I'm sorry for the hosting hiccups!

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 am

Yeah, despite being killed off so early again, I had great fun and got the mafia vibe back ^_^
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:11 am

I'm still up for a another game really soon.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 am

I found the necessary bit of software I needed to make my setup work. I should be good to go at a moment's notice with a new game. But if PK has a setup ready, I'm letting him go first and try to contain my excitement about my own game.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 am

nvm Pk said I could go first so viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14058