BatMafia - Town wins!

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Dragonite

Re: BatMafia - Day 1

Post by Dragonite » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:03 pm

I mean, you had executive powers for over a decade without any democratic elections.

But this is batman, not Trumpman, so I let it slide.

ML´s been somewhat inactive, but it´s likely he can´t help it.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:45 am

i don't think i've had to use them in the last few years anyway

except to give funny names to bots
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:58 am

fake news is a pretty strong counterargument

i am torn

maybe i will vote green party
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 am

Uh so maybe deadline is tomorrow?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 am

[Lynch] HPD

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:30 am

so real talk what are our options

- lynch hpd is currently winning, meme vote tho
- lynch mysteriouslad had some steam but lost it and i'd feel bad about lynching him day 1 for no reason let's give him a chance to make a mess first
- lynch q7 still has 3 votes including mine, but q7's assumption that there were three mafia seems to be an honest mistake. i've just kept my vote on q7 for the sake of luring out mafia bandwagon votes, but they haven't fallen for it lol
- no lynch for no info, bleh
- we could all decide to lynch someone who's been relatively inactive like terragent

so right now it's hpd vs q7 vs absolutely nothing and i'm leaning towards pushing my vote towards hpd just so we have something to go on yet i feel if i actually commit to it hpd will be innocent (but if i don't hpd will be guilty) because that's how my relationship with hpd is, schrodinger's hpd
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:27 am

So at this rate this day will rather useless. The lynch HPD gag has the major drawback of having little to none information after all is said and done.You could also go after Q7 to be a little more sane, but that has little more depth to it.

With the mafia having the power to eventually sniff out Batman, I suspect there is also a investigator in play, probably Gordon. The mafia having a natural advantage in information already, I don't see why the mafia would be given such a direct counter otherwise, even though it makes sense the Joker can mess with Batman given the theme.

Sven

Post by Sven » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:44 am

Going out tonight.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:07 am

covfefe

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 pm

oh apparently if we don't get five votes then it's no lynch

i won't be able to do much tomorrow so i need to vote now and i think im going to

lynch hpd

like the hpd vote isn't great, but really we have two choices: guess and whittle down the odds and gain small amounts of information, or not guess, have the mafia whittle down the odds slightly, and gain zero information. the day is ending and people are too afk for any other vote to go. honestly my biggest problem with this is yet again ruining hpd's day, but my vote will put the hpd bandwagon at 4 votes, which is still ultimately safe for him. i somehow doubt the hpd vote will go through. the only way i can see it actually working is if a townie is really convinced HPD is mafia, or if the mafia themselves decide to push the vote through. which will be a more interesting result than letting nothing happen.

so there's my rationale, i'm not happy with this vote but i think it's better than doing nothing

god i hope i haven't miscounted

don't do anything stupid like self vote, hpd, btw.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:54 pm

guys, really

this meme has gone on quite long enough

and I am always a civilian
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 pm

HPD's right though. It's been a day 1 handicap for years. We get no information, and it can always be too easily. I've been chaotic checking this topic before saturday, so I don't have a clear-cut target in mind. Going to settle for No lynch on principle.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm honestly just gonna have to go with No Lynch too. A lot of people seem busy at the moment, and I don't really feel comfortable committing to any of the people who have been active. I kinda want to put pressure on Terragent to talk more, but with the Day ending soon I doubt there's enough time for something like that to get steam.
BUY GOLD

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 am

you weren't a civilian like three times in a row. that's why it's a meme now
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 am

Sad! Very Sad! I warned you! HPD is going to contribute to my negative press covfefe.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:02 am

switching to No lynch just to play myself safe here

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:14 am

I want to see HPD's long form Admin certificate.

I have it on good evidence that HPD's first posts were on GAMEFAQS. SAD!

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:32 am

i don't approve of this gimmick
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am

No Stamina Deoxy! Sad! Very Sad! Deoxy Shmocksey Knight has a private uhhhhh i don't even know.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 am

my vote prompted 3 people to take a stand with a no lynch, im going to directly take credit for that

score one for pk power plays

now we have two voting blocs to analyze instead of one

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Pkdragon wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 pm
god i hope i haven't miscounted
Vote Tally:

HPD - 5 (Lad, Sven, Scraggy, Bonesy, pkdragon)
No Lynch - 3 (Terragent, Q7, HPD)

Did not vote: Dragonite

You did miscount.

HPD has been Lynched! He was a civilian!

Night one begins!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pkdragon

Re: BatMafia - Night 1

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 pm

i didn't know ML had even posted lmao

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:40 pm

this is the best of all possible worlds

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Pkdragon wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 am
im going to directly take credit for that

score one for pk power plays
BUY GOLD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Linkman wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 pm
Did not vote: Dragonite
Also, it doesn't change the result, but because I believe in a democracy where no citizen is left without a voice, I need to point this out.
Dragonite wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 pm

HPD's right though. It's been a day 1 handicap for years. We get no information, and it can always be too easily. I've been chaotic checking this topic before saturday, so I don't have a clear-cut target in mind. Going to settle for No lynch on principle.
Dragonite wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Going to settle for No lynch on principle.
BUY GOLD

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:34 pm

why

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:42 pm

HPD was a hero. Not the hero WWN deserved, but the one it needed.

Narts

Post by Narts » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:46 pm

you did your best hpd

i will do my best too

頑張って, みんな

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 pm

also hpd obligatory

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Eh, Linky, I did in fact vote..

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:57 am

The Dark Knight watched over Gotham...

He glided swiftly to a red VW beetle and landed on top smashing the cutesy exterior. The air smelled oddly incendiary.

Batman got down from the car, opened the door...

I'm Batman.

The car was empty though. It turns out miss scraggy's car was in the next block. Burning.

As Batman neared the vehicle, he saw the blackened corpse of the dark haired Gothamite. A tape was looping in the background, echoing with a mad cry: "nerf this. nerf this. nerf this..."

Scraggypunk was murdered by the Mafia!
Batman totally tried to murder her again but felt kinda iffy about murdering a dead person.

Day two begins!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: BatMafia - Day 2

Post by Linkman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:59 am

Alive Players:

1. Bonesy
3. Sven
4. Dragonite
5. MysteriousLad
7. pkdragon
8. Q7
9. Terragent

Four is majority!

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

HPD is alive according to above post.

Lynch HPD

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 pm

oh lawdy what do

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Aw crumpets, HPD is totally dead. Fixed!

Sven

Post by Sven » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:06 pm

I want dogs! Bonesy give me dogs!

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Scraggypunk's role wasn't revealed. Starting to suspect there aren't any town roles.
BUY GOLD

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:22 pm

good thing our batman is competent

wait nm

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

lynch mlad

i have received a single page of sven's tax returns from an "anonymous source" and they reveal he is innocent
bonesy is a dog
i'm too cute to be evil

that leaves magnificent lad