[TOWN WINS] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: [DAY 3] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by HPD » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

Q is also withholding his vote. I wonder why.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:05 am

I'm looking ahead a little.. ''enjoy losing'' has been used as a last ditch defense a few times. We also have no other priority target, so getting all riled up about getting lynched doesn't help the town much. At least Airnike argued more.

If this is a mislynch: why? Is the HPD lynch just a reaction because he's the first lyncher, or do you have a argument?

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 am

you're all reading into this too much it's just a damn game

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:36 am

Bonesy wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 am
you're all reading into this too much it's just a damn game
trying to read others sort of is the game
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:14 am

We can’t mindread your innocence or intentions, sorry. You do sign up this willingly, so put some effort in.

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 am

what, do you want me to roleclaim or what

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 am

That is precisely what we would like you to do, actually. Terr has claimed Snoke, none of us have challenged that claim, and you’ve been relatively silent on it. Even if you aren’t Snoke, just telling us that would be useful information.
BUY GOLD

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am

i'm vanilla townie what am i supposed to say lol

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Deadline tonight (about 12 hours from now).
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

[NIGHT 3] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by Linkman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Bonesy has died! He was vanilla First Order! (Town)

Night actionsss
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: [NIGHT 3] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by Linkman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:14 am

The Rebel Alliance has killed Terragent! He was Sith Master Snoke! (Town Vigilante)

Final round! Two votes is a lynch my pals!

Alive Players:

1. HPD
5. Dragonite
7. Q7

DEAD:
10. Scraggypunk (Kylo Ren) -- Town Miller
3. Airnike (First Order) -- Vanilla Town
4. PK (First Order) -- Vanilla Town
6. Narts (Admiral Hux) -- Town Inspector
8. Satel (Jedi Apprentice Rey) -- Vanilla Mafia
9. Bonesy (First Order) -- Vanilla Town
2. Terragent (Sith Master Snoke) -- Vigilante Town

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:16 am

Where am I at Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:51 am

Well we wouldn't be stormtroopers if we'd actually hit our target.

also no real idea who to lynch. Leaning towards Q, but that could just be because he's not been all that active while Dragonite has been more town supportive. But I always tend to think he's playing me for a fool somehow...

I'll hold off with making rash decisions for now.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: [DAY 4] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by HPD » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am

Code: Select all

Uielicious - Today at 00:41
Hey, sorry for the random DM, but I know the lynch is leaning towards me right now and I don’t have a whole bunch of time to defend myself right now so I’m just gonna play the odds and put my trust in you and come out as clean as I can.
Dragonite, Satel, Airnike, and I are in another Discord, which is where Dragonite got that Satel deadtalk. So I can confirm that wasn’t fake.
In that Discord Dragonite and I were also talking about hammering Bonesy, and if he wasn’t mafia, hammering you. I wanted to wait until Bonesy responded to push the hammer, and that’s when Dragonite changed his mind from lynching you to lynching me.
What I think that means is that he wanted to secure a lynch for Day 4, and when I sorta backed off on hammering Bonesy he might think he has better odds convincing you to lynch me than vice versa.
With those conversations with me being private meaning me trying to use them to defend myself is probably incredibly stupid.
DemonKingu - Today at 00:59
I have no idea what you are talking about
Uielicious - Today at 01:03
How so?
What I’m trying to say is that Dragonite made some flip floppy behavior in private messages and that’s the only lead I really have.
DemonKingu - Today at 01:09
where's your proof?
Uielicious - Today at 01:10
Is posting private messages allowed? I’d assume not, in which case I don’t really have any save for cherry picking posts in mafia talk.
If you want proof that Dragonite and I are in a Discord server, that I actually can give you because we openly talked about it in mafia talk
DemonKingu - Today at 01:12
seems like shady business
if you're so convinced Dragonite is the mafia, lynch him
this seems like a rather pathetic attempt to sway me at the last minute
NEW MESSAGES
Uielicious - Today at 01:17
I mean, sure. Alternative is you’re mafia and I’ve already given you everything you’d need to lynch me anyways.
Uhhuh, sure. What a pathetic ploy, trying to set me up against Dragonite. I'd expected better from you, Luke Skywalker.

Lynch Q

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:42 am

I believe my flip-flopping was quite public.That’s why Satel’s targets are significant, because of this awkward 3 way being likely.

I’ll let Q defend for a bit. If Q is mafia I expected him trying to goad me to HPD, so the opposite is significant. Still, I want to hear him back it up.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 pm

Q apologized to me, but I went back and checked, and we didn't talk all that much. The discord had been dormant for a few months, but we do use it for some little private discussion. In this game mostly when the Airnike lynch was going down and he was angry about that. I did not prompt Satel to deadtalk though.

Code: Select all

Satel - Last Sunday at 4:28 PM
good job recognizing me drags, i was the one behind all the kills
Dragonite - Last Sunday at 4:28 PM
You ought to not confirm that in my face you know..
Q explained to me he was afraid of being hammered since I slighty leaned to him because HPD not picking up kills is the only evidence we have. However, it's so public HPD could have easily played along. The shady thing about all of this is that I generally don't hammer, especially when we have a classic 3-way today. Your lack of faith is disturbing. As the game is not over, I'm innocent. I will lynch Q in a few hours unless something sways me(It's more that I promised to give him the chance to do so). I'm not entirely sure HPD is not playing me for a fool either, but I can't really justify gambling on it.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 am

The good, the bad, and the Q

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:01 am

The fact that I've played my hand and that you don't want to hammer is reason enough for me to believe you're innocent. Otherwise, you could've ended it and won the game. The only thing that matters now is whom you trust, Q or me. It's in your hands at this point.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:18 am

Draggy said it himself, the fact I’m not dead pretty much confirms him innocent. And I’m honestly just thankful you’ve given me as much time as you have. I told Draggy in PM that I’d write a response after going to the grocery store, but a lot of stuff came up and I would have been up until four in the morning otherwise. I was expecting I’d be dead by the time I woke up.

First off, I know I got a bit emotional the other day over this, but I really am sorry about coming out about the Discord server. I know it was technically public knowledge and I know you said you weren’t mad about it, but I still feel like an *** about it and I still haven’t gotten over it. I’m really, really sorry. I didn’t know what else to do and I did something stupid and scummy.

And I still don’t really know what to do, and that’s all I can really say. I’m terrible at this game, I think I’ve made that apparent. I felt backed into a corner and made a bunch of stupid mistakes, which just backed me into a different corner. I don’t have the time or energy to go on a tirade or to dig through old logs and try to make a case against HPD. I don’t have the time or energy to really play this game anymore. I have way too much other stuff I need to get done today. Maybe that’s quitter’s talk, I don’t know. This is usually the part where I’d get all angry and self-lynch, and you know what I almost did that, but that really wouldn’t be fair to anyone else playing the game. So for what little it matters, lynch HPD. It’s really up to whether Dragonite trusts HPD or me, and there is no real reason to trust me. I’m just burnt out at this point.
BUY GOLD

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 am

Well, time to end this tragedy.
Lynch Q.

You've giving me a strangely aggressive vibe for your usual style this game HPD. I hope I'm right ignoring it, otherwise you will be lynched for ages to come.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 am

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:16 am

Q7 has died! He was Luke Skywalker!

The First Order Wins!!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: [TOWN WINS] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by Linkman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:18 am

On both night 1 and night 2, Narts inspected Q7. Q7 roleblocked Narts both times, in a very weird case where the inspector read the mafia and the mafia read the inspector.

Anyways I though the game was evenly matched until the last day, where Q had a bit of a meltdown. Both Draggy and HPD had reasonable doubt of each other to the point that if Q played his cards right I think he would have won.

The game feels bare in the forum but I get that it was because it was played a lot on Discord. Hope you had fun!

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: [TOWN WINS] Star Wars: The Last Mafia Awakens

Post by HPD » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:45 am

Yeah, the game is quite Discord heavy these days. It's not a big deal in my opinion.

And yeah, I agree that Q could definitely have turned it if he'd played his cards right. Maybe next time.