WWN Character Battle 2011 - SF1: Murray vs. Miror B

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

For the Finals!

Poll ended at Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:45 am

Murray the Evil Skull (Monkey Island)
44%
Miror B (Pokémon Colosseum/XD)
56%

Total votes: 18

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2011 - SF1: Murray vs. Miror B

Post by HPD » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:45 am

And so we enter the final week of the Character Battle. It's time for the semi-finals. Things have been seriously tense in the quarter finals, with all battles being very close calls. But there can only be one winner to this contest. Who will receive that ticket to the final battle and have a chance at laying claim to the title?

Murray the Evil Demonic Skull is our first semi-finalist. And he's got an impressive record so far: he beat Kefka in the first round, top nominee Kazooie and the highly popular Samus in the quarter finals. Can he continue his winning streak?

Miror B is number two in the semi-finals. And he's doing just about equally well as Murray, with victories against Ness and Kalas. Also he pulled out a win in the dying seconds of the quarter finals, beating crowd favourite Sinistar. Can he pull another stunt?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Narts

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - Semi-Final 1: Murray vs. Mir

Post by Narts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:53 am

I still can't remember for the life of me where this Murray person was in Monkey Island

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 am

Murray, naturally. Anything else would be blasphemy.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 am

murray because he isn't miror b
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 am

Murray the Evil Skull wins by default
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:04 am

Sorry, Murray.
*takes anchor as prize*

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - SF1: Murray vs. Miror B

Post by Xenesis » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Geez, I've caused two voting ties in both the current rounds. O_o
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Anyone care to break this tie before the poll ends?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 am

you guys all suck
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 am

I voted Mirror B, but who else is voting for him? This is a bit vague..

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 am

Our first finalist is Miror B!