WWN Character Battle 2011 - R1B16: Garcian vs. Dekar

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

Garcian or Dekar?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

(2) Garcian Smith (Killer 7)
75%
(7) Dekar (Lufia II)
25%

Total votes: 12

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2011 - R1B16: Garcian vs. Dekar

Post by HPD » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:04 am

So, time for the final battle of the first rounds. In two days hence, we shall begin with the second round: the battles between the final sixteen.

But not yet! We still have this fight to focus on: Garcian Smith from Killer 7 (not Dan Smith, the joint winner of the previous Character Battle, mind you!) against the mighty Dekar from Lufia II (and the Curse of the Sinistrals DS reboot of course, though his SNES incarnation is the one we all know and love (right?)).

Who's your favourite guy? Vote for him!

Googled some imagery for you:

Garcian Smith

Dekar
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - R1B16: Garcian vs. Dekar

Post by thefalman » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 am

"Ahh, Garcian... how long has it been?"
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:44 am

Dekar's pic is borked. Bah, screw that.

However, I cry at the utter lack of love for him :cry:
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Gentleman of Dread

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

You underestimate our love for Garcian Smith.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 am

"Don't make me say it again. I'm a cleaner."