WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B1: Kazooie vs. Murray

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

Birds or Skulls?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 am

(1) Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
47%
(5) Murray the Evil Skull (Monkey Island)
53%

Total votes: 17

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B1: Kazooie vs. Murray

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 am

Sooo... looks like Garcian is winning that last battle by a landslide. So much for my own nomination, I guess...

Ok no biggie. I'm supposed to be sort-of neutral I suppose. And as long as you keep voting I'll be happy.

And here's your next opportunity to vote! The second round commences today! 16 characters made it through (technically Garcian vs. Dekar still runs for two days (and I very much appreciate more votes there) but I can't see that one turn around really). Now is the time to decide who's great enough for a place in the quarter finals.

First off: will it be Kazooie or Murray the Evil Demonic Skull? Kazooie came up first in terms of nominations and convincingly beat Cole Phelps in what now seems quite some time ago. Murray, on the other hand, managed to emerge victorious in a heated battle with Kefka. Who will it be, who will it be?

VOTE.

(oh hey I should not forget to mention that Poison beat Rance 6-5 so (s)he's one of those lucky 16!)
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Gentleman of Dread

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B1: Kazooie vs. Murray

Post by Gentleman of Dread » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 am

MURRAY.

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 am

Breegull for glorious victory!
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 am

kazooie because i haven't played monkey island

i really should rectify that but i have a fear of adventure games because i always get stuck cuz' i'm stupid
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 am

To be honest, Monkey Island gets so obtuse at times that I had no shame in using a guide/the hint system that came built into the SE versions on Xbox Live.

That said, Murray.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

Evil doorstops FTW.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 am

thefalman wrote:To be honest, Monkey Island gets so obtuse at times that I had no shame in using a guide/the hint system that came built into the SE versions on Xbox Live.

That said, Murray.
And to think, Monkey Island is one of the tamer adventure game series out there.

Also, Murray. All the way to the final.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 am

So you stopped posting pictures in the opening post already?

And my vote goes to Kazooie.
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Crystal Guard 292

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

Kazooie. I'm not gonna be able to vote against her when I once held the world speed record for 100% completion on that game. =(
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

onewaystreet

Post by onewaystreet » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 am

*steals Shifty's line*
Murray the Evil Skull wins by default
thefalman wrote:Honestly, just when I thought we could all have a nice topic about mocking ridiculously, overly hardcore fundamentalists, it has to turn into a religious debate.

You bastards.
thefalman wrote:
RadioShadow wrote:Including having SEX? :o
I know it's an alien concept to you RS, but there's no need to act so surprised.