WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B2: Samus vs. Drachma

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

Robot suits or Robot arms?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 am

(3) Samus Aran (Metroid)
60%
(7) Drachma (Skies of Arcadia)
40%

Total votes: 15

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B2: Samus vs. Drachma

Post by HPD » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 am

So, all 16 winners of the first round are now known. Garcian officially takes up the last spot. The first two, Kazooie and Murray, are still fighting, and at the time of writing this post it is an 8-8 tie! So if you haven't voted yet, now's your chance!

Let's pit the next two against each other now. Samus had of all contestants both the most votes in her favour (16) and the victory with the largest margin (11) in the first round. Drachma, however, surprisingly beat Garrus and is thus no mere opponent.

Who oh who will pass this round and move to the quarter finals?
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Pkdragon

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B2: Samus vs. Drachma

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 am

go drachma

go drachma

you can do this i know you can
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 am

GO SMAUS!
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Crystal Guard 292

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 am

Drachma!!!!!!!!

Cap'n needs to win.
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

Shift Breaker

Post by Shift Breaker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 am

Samus has breasts and...god damn, have you played Zero Mission? That entire last portion of the game can be summarised as 'stealth stealth jiggle jiggle' and that's only in 2D. Then there was that small portion at the end of Metroid Prime 2 when you get 100% and wowie, damn. Like, 5 seconds of Samus and dear god, I masturbated for a month. Like, I got sore and couldn't do sports so good for a while. And then there's Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where she jumps about the place and has a whip and is the literal definition of the term "HNFFFFFFFFFFFF". I would have bought Other M but GAME have banned me from their stores because in one I got so excited that they physically can't remove a poster of Samus from the wall anymore.

Anyway, I'm voting for Drachma.
"The part where you all shut up happens now." ~ thefalman
"I actually like to think of myself as a younger, hipper, more alive Nostradamus." ~ Treed
"Shifty, if I wasn't as manly a man as I am, I'd totally ask you out. And hope you'd wear that topless dude to impress me. In another lifetime, perhaps." ~ Nemmy
"Majora's Mask may by the only game I've played where someone was mooning me the entire time and I didn't care." ~ ThrawnFett

Crystal Guard 292

Post by Crystal Guard 292 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 pm

God I love you, Shifty.
"It's game storage...THAT'LL TOTALLY PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF! EXTREEEEEME!" -Airrider
"Well, he lives in Aussie land, where up is down and hamburgers eat people." -Familyguyman
"I'll get to it tomorrow." -Heropsychodreamer01

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

i like killing samus over and over again so i can see her in a bikini for that part of a second. it's so arousing