WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B8: Poison vs. Garcian

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

Thugs or Killers?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 am

(6) Poison (Final Fight)
42%
(2) Garcian Smith (Killer 7)
58%

Total votes: 12

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B8: Poison vs. Garcian

Post by HPD » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 am

Sooo... we've made it to the last battle of the second round. Let's see who's going to be the final entrant to the quarter finals.

It's either going to be the sexy she-male Poison or the leader of the Killer7, Garcian Smith. Have fun!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

McTool

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B8: Poison vs. Garcian

Post by McTool » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 am

If Poison loses I hate everything forever since Garcian isn't even my favorite character in that game (and no, it's not Dan).
Make good choices

Pkdragon

Re: WWN Character Battle 2011 - R2B8: Poison vs. Garcian

Post by Pkdragon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 am

i was going to vote poison but decided to contribute to the "make mctool hate everything forever" effort instead
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.