WWN Character Battle 2012 - R2B8: Kazooie vs. Sami

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.

Kazooie or Sami?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 am

Image (6) Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie Series)
27%
Image (2) Sami (Advance Wars Series)
73%

Total votes: 15

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

WWN Character Battle 2012 - R2B8: Kazooie vs. Sami

Post by HPD » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 am

The last of the second round battles. Who's going to enter the quarter finals? Will it be Kazooie or Sami? EXCITEMENT

Also, Gruntilda vs. Mia is still up in the air. As I write this, it's a tie! Can you sway that battle?

---

(6) Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Banjo-Pilot
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie

Kazooie is the eternal sidekick bird in the Banjo-Kazooie series. She lives in Banjo's backpack. And to quote the B-J wiki: "She is a wisecracking, sassy, cheeky, hot-tempered, slightly egotistic, tell-it-like-it-is loudmouth." Ah well, while that may be the case, she's still invaluable to Banjo, allowing them to go where he alone could not.

yeah
Loony Tunes, anyone?
Friends forever...?

(2) Sami
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

We started off with Lash, now we end with Sami. The circle is complete, so to say. Anyway, Sami is a CO in the Orange Star army and has been around ever since the first Advance Wars game was released back in 2001. Her last appearance was in Dual Strike, after which the series got a reboot in Days of Ruin. In all games she appears in Sami specializes in infantry units. Her powers give these units more firepower, movement and even increased capture speed! While she's friendly and good-natured towards her allies, she's a fierce enemy who's not afraid to tell her enemies to piss off. Don't make her angry!

Also, she's supposedly dating Eagle. No one knows how serious their relationship is, however.

Sami's Theme
And a cool guitar cover of said song
Sami's Debut!
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: WWN Character Battle 2012 - R2B8: Kazooie vs. Sami

Post by Linkman » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 am

[youtube]HvUNpfp0fag[/youtube]

Bask in the amazement.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:23 pm

I doubt that Kazooie will be able to beat Sami on an AW forum, but I'm still throwing my vote behind the Bird since BK is still one of my favorite franchises of all time.
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Linkman wrote:vid

Bask in the amazement.
Already got that one in her links section ;)
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 pm

I know. I just figured if I embedded it more people would watch.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Oh fudge, you guys made me do something awful: I put AW DS back in my DS to listen to the music.

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

There's even a tier list based off of music.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 am

With this victory, Sami completes the roster for the quarterfinals. We'll see her back thanks to this 4-11 win on Kazooie.