Sig Shop of the Hijacking Bastard (On Hiatus ... Again >_

This is the Archive Forum. Old Debates, Tournaments and Threads worthy of note will be stored here.
RadioShadow

Post by RadioShadow » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:51 am

Yep and if you want to link it to a website so when the user clicks on the imagethey go to a certain website then put in the following code:

Code: Select all

[url=(put link to website here)] [img](put link to image here)[/img]

Sapphire_Flame

Post by Sapphire_Flame » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:56 am

Actually, RS, it's

Code: Select all

[url="Insert website here"][img]"Insert image here" [/img][/url]

altf4FTW
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by altf4FTW » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:39 am

Alright... I'm going to request one modeled off a shirt I own, I would like a blackish banner, with one the ribbons they have for 'I support our troops' things, [http://www.grassfire.org/9026/images/Tr ... et_big.gif] but replace the 'Support our Troops' with 'I Support Their Civilians' [same font as on magnet]. To make it fit, put the ribbon sideways or something like that. Normal size.

Sorry for the somewhat detailed request, but I'm trying to find a new way to top my last banner in the offensiveness of it.

Thank you.
Dark Conscience is my God. Unfortunately for her, I've converted to Atheism.
"Condoms aren't 100% safe. My friend wore one the other day, and he got hit by a bus." -- Shifty
"The" -- Terragent on many occasions.

EagleM

Post by EagleM » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:29 pm

Is this still open?

If so I dont need a sig but would like an avy :D

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:31 pm

I have plenty of avvies if you're interested...

Sapphire_Flame

Post by Sapphire_Flame » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:04 am

Hey DC, you mind if I cancel my request? I know how busy you are, so I'm letting Sas do it.

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:59 am

Thar you go.

And Pichu, I'm a lazy bastard (who might start summer homework this week), so no guarantees when I'll get my test back into you anymore. >_< I said today, but I doubt I can get it in with the abominable hour at which I woke up and the amount of stuff I had to do for Father's Day yesterday. >_> Probably by the end of the week.

Also, anyone here play StarCraft? I don't know who the advisor for Terran is. >__>;

And Babs, if you're still looking at this thread, should I send you them by email or MSN? And which ones do you want to see?

EDIT: For referencing purposes:
bog-bog wrote:Could I have AW 2 Adder, with the words "Wriggle, worm, wriggle" (quote from his COP) in Chiller font. firey background

Font link: http://www.fontfiles.com/Fonts/Detailed/1039.html
I'll put it in the queue later.

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:16 pm

The Starcraft advisor? You mean the Adjutant? That's what it's known as: The Adjutant.

Atticus

Post by Atticus » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:22 am

Whenever you get through that long request line, I'd like Alt costume Flak and Adder on a black blackground. If you can't find alt costumes, use the normal AWDS outifts. Atticus in a red font in the bottom right. Thanks.
"Attie, man. When did you become this totally kickass dude?"- Linky
"Personally, I'm perfectly fine with anything that makes this world not suck to live in"- SJCrew

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:00 pm

Snowbear:

Deoxy:

Gah, I'm slacking off on these. @_@ And I'm already slacking off on other stuff.

Snowbear

Post by Snowbear » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:29 pm

thanks so much!
Banner made by DC
"Six times two is eight! It can't read my handwriting!"- my brother playing Brain Age

LTK

Post by LTK » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:58 pm

Well, I might as well hop in line.

Howdy, I'd like an all sprite sig made. The only technical specification I have, is that you use the same background in my current sig/avatar(Which can be found in this file.)

Anyway, I'd like just an all out Nintendo sprite battle. Any characters from the big name Nintendo games just going beating the heck out of eachother. just think 2D Super Smash Brothers, with different characters, and go crazy. Seriously, as long as it's sprited, get creative as you want. (Just use my current sig as an example.)

As far as size goes, I'd perfer it to be as tall as my current sig, but you can make it a long as you want, heck, I'd perfer it longer. But whatever you feel comfortable with. No text is required.

Now that I think about it, there are a few characters I'd like to see in the fight, so if you can try and fit them in. I'll unclude their sprite sheet, just incase.

-Vaati
-Lyn
-SMB3 Mario
-Magikoopa
-Link(Maybe all four colors?
-Kirby
-Samus
-Anything from Advance Wars.

Just remember, go crazy with this. Feel free to be as creative as you can, I'd like it better that way.

Guesty

Post by Guesty » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:43 am

I edited the colour scheme for my request. Again >_>;
I hope this doesn't annoy you.
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Cute Things
Miss: Phones

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:01 am

She's too nice to kill anyone... >_>
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:17 am

OMG, NOOOO!!!

*Flees*
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:05 am

I would like to request a sig with Yoshi biting a crying Baby Mario's head off. Below it, I would like the words "Boycotting the Sigs of DK."
"Live every week like it's Shark Week." - Tracy Jordan

"And there's a tax on people who smoke tobacco with a bong in public solely to be provocative." - Chris Onstad

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:21 am

Show me a picture of that that exists and I'll put it at the end of the queue. ¬¬;;;

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:23 am

I cancel my last request and decide to have something say "Bill O' Reilly Is A Big Blubbering Vagina" with a picture of Bill O' Reilly on it.

Make it look cool and shiny like you normally do.

"And there's a tax on people who smoke tobacco with a bong in public solely to be provocative." - Chris Onstad

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:32 am

So DC, how goes the test? Linkeh should be finished soon.

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:56 am

Queue updated.

Kilty:

Treed:

I like releasing banners in sets of two for some reason.

And Pichu, working on the test as I speak.

Sven

Post by Sven » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:07 am

i want a sig of ravene, fancy background like I know you're capable of, preferably black lol, and the words:

No Lego, you can't fap to her.

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:24 am

Only Hawke can >_>;

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:25 am

It's beautiful DC, and definately different from what you usually make... Thanks much! ^_^

Nobody

Post by Nobody » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:33 am

When I first saw that, I thought it was for Nova. I didn't realize you were a huge Hobbes fan too.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 am

Oh, you bet I am! I love Hobbes, and Calvin to a lesser extent. I'll have to be on the lookout for a good avatar to go with my sig however, as Sasha won't cut it for much longer.

Guesty

Post by Guesty » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:59 am

I've read some of the Calvin and Hobbes comics, and they really open the mind (I think we have bad times to appreciate the good times is what Hobbes says in one comic).
Sig by Sasquatch.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:04 am

I can't wait for mine.

Also, the only comics that are better than Calvin and Hobbes are Life in Hell, Peanuts, and Bloom County.

Guesty

Post by Guesty » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:07 am

Treedweller wrote:Oh, you bet I am! I love Hobbes, and Calvin to a lesser extent. I'll have to be on the lookout for a good avatar to go with my sig however, as Sasha won't cut it for much longer.
See: Deoxy's Sig Shop. She makes avatars as well.

ONOES AM I TURNING INTO A SPAMBOT!?
Sig by Sasquatch.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:40 pm

Actually Unakau, though Peanuts is cute, I personally despise eveything about it besides Snoopy... It's simply too shallow for me, yet perhaps I'm missing something.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:45 pm

You are missing something.

And actually, Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes are tied. Oops. Hobbes just beat up Charlie Brown.

My top five comics up to date are:

5. Get Fuzzy-Darbie Conley
4. Peanuts-Charles Schulz
3. Calvin and Hobbes-Bill Watterson
2. Bloom County-Berkely Breathed
1. Life in Hell-Matt Groening

Nobody

Post by Nobody » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:08 pm

The list is missing Dilbert.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:09 pm

The only other comic I personally besides C & H is Garfield...

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:13 pm

You see, Garfield sucks these days. Here's a few reasons why.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:12 pm

Well, that certainly stimulated my brain with the well-written and subtle insights provided by the author. I don't care, I still like Garfield better than Peanuts.

EDIT: I also like the Farside too, but those can get a bit repetitive.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:01 am

There's a good comic. The Farside rules.

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 am

You obviously haven't read enough.

I've been wondering: Have any of you guys read Bloom County or Life in Hell?

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:09 am

Which question were you referring to?

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:16 am

>________>

Oh, well, that's what opinions are for.

I ask again, has anyone read Bloom County or Life in Hell?

Joey Chicago
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by Joey Chicago » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:26 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Oops. I should probably make a new topic!

Urza

Post by Urza » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:09 am

Can I have a kind of firey sig? I really have no idea what I'm talking about. Be creative, have fun, just make sure it is kind of firey :D :wink:
Standard size please.
Thank you!

:edit: ignore the one I have now. I want to see what you can come up with.
Johnny Damon is going to hell.
pic. by Sasquatch