Power and Tech With Multiple COs

The board for discussing the retro, the golden oldies. Debate and discuss all.
Blackbird

Power and Tech With Multiple COs

Post by Blackbird » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Just a few questions for those more knowledgeable in AW2:

Only the units destroyed by the "Main" CO (the one in the first "CO Slot") count towards the Power score, correct?

I believe it determines Tech by combining all units produced and lost for every allied CO, correct?

-STL-

Re: Power and Tech With Multiple COs

Post by -STL- » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Power and Tech are only counted by the Main CO. So you can get as much as want with the 2nd and 3rd aslong they don´t get defeated.

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 am

Thanks STL! That's a big help going forward. I'd been wondering about that for some time.

fcastro

Post by fcastro » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 am

More precisely in Blue/Yellow/Green maps the score is counted with the Blue/Yellow/Green CO and in Black Hole it's the CO who ends the map. It's useful in the last HC map as the main CO is quite totally routed by Sturm's army... >_>
Also, good job you two for all the recent improvements. I have a NC save at Navy vs Air so I might try to tie the new NC scores. Btw, from what I checked the posted D2Ds were correct, while AI always plays random after the very first days. I had noticed something funny about 2 Week Test: the reason why Md tank rarely moved "good" was just that he feared mech =O... If we move him a bit different there are no more probs position!