New WWN Ladder.

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

New WWN Ladder.

Post by thefalman » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:26 am

So, as the ladder's been a bit dead recently, Sven suggested making a ladder on http://www.myleague.com.

So I did.

http://www.myleague.com/wwnladder/

To signup, click on the 'free signup' link in the menu on the left hand side.

Basically, the loser reports all battles, and most stuff is done automatically so lazy fal doesn't have to.

Check out the rules under the 'Rules' link (duh). However, feel free to ignore the 'can only play one match at a time' rule (which makes no sense for AW).

So yeah, sign up or something.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Sven

Post by Sven » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 am

WOOT LOL

Time to see how dead the ladder really is.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Right... I was actually thinking of a ranking system (like, a champion and 20 ranked people with the right to challenge him), but whatever.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Do we have to follow all those silly top ten rules?

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:00 pm

I think the only one that really matters is the Inactivity one tbh, as I imagine that's an automated thing.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:55 pm

Joined.
What can change the nature of a man?

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 pm

lol i dun wanna be the first person to report a game and end up in that #1 position

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 am

It isn't going to work.

Those rules don't comply with the reality of AW battling over the net. (The 21 day rule is automated and they assume that 20 battles a day is a possibility for the top rankers...)

In fact, I'd say that the concept of having a ladder for AW over the net is ridiculous in itself due to the slowness and inactivity. The closest thing to that are the speedleagues which are organized. And even they aren't exactly fast...
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest