Anyone for AWBW?

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
CO Megamanexe

Anyone for AWBW?

Post by CO Megamanexe » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:16 pm

I'm just starting with it, and I want to see if anyone else wants to play. :D

Hans Stockmann

Post by Hans Stockmann » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:40 pm

While these threads tend to get more attention in the Ladder Board, it's fine here.

I'd give you a match if I wasn't terrible.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:38 pm

Well, I'm game.

Want to make a game, or should I?
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

CO Megamanexe

Post by CO Megamanexe » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Drat, sorry for not responding, I fell asleep. :oops: Well if you come back online soon thefalman or if anyone else is game, alrighty than.

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:21 am

*sporks this topic to it's rightful place*
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:38 am

Ah, that's the beauty of AWBW, you don't need to be online at the same time.

Tell you what, I'll make a game.

Name: The Death
Password: fields

Let me know if you have any problems with the map/bans etc.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

CO Megamanexe

Post by CO Megamanexe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 am

Looks like it worked; I'm in.

If you'd like, we could use MSN to chat during this too.
Last edited by CO Megamanexe on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:46 am

Ok then, good luck!

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:00 am

Fal, be gentle on new members. They need to live longer than just today, you know..
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:34 am

Hey, I banned (read - resisted the temptation to use) Sami at least.

CO Megamanexe

Post by CO Megamanexe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:54 am

:shock: Now I'm scared...

Sorry for pausing it abruptly like that, falman, but crap cam up involving my English term paper that couldn't wait. I'll be back in about 4-5 hours from now to continue it if you're on as well. (Maybe play against anyone else if you not, heheh.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:59 am

Nah, it's no problem, and that's the beauty of AWBW - you can do your turn any time you feel like it, then when I log on I can do mine. If we're both free at the same time it just speeds things up.

CO Megamanexe

Post by CO Megamanexe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:23 am

I just want to see some feedback on this idea I crafted earlier today.

http://awbw.amarriner.com/prevmaps.php?maps_id=26197

Team or FFA here, probably doesn't matter.

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:13 am

Map creation is best left in the design section. This one's for competitive battles.
What can change the nature of a man?

CO Megamanexe

Post by CO Megamanexe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:18 am

Doh, I somehow missed that there was a design map room section, even though it was right below the CCO section. :x Sorry in advance.