Obligatory 'Battle me bitches' thread.

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Obligatory 'Battle me bitches' thread.

Post by thefalman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 am

Yeah, I guess I should have one of these too.

FC is in the main topic, but for your convenience: 180514 457518

If you want me to help you with testing any particular CO then just ask. If not I may well give Will/Ed a few tryouts: While I doubt he'll hold his own against Tabitha, I'd be interested to see if he can cut it against the other Mid/High tier COs.

Also, apart from a 10x10 map of my own devising, I don't have any maps right now because I'm lazy, so I guess you get to pick that.

Edit: *Sigh*

I kept getting Error 86420 when trying to connect with Kilty, so it seems there's a problem with my connection. What's really weird is that I can play Random just fine. :/
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:39 am

I kept having issues with that myself a while back, but eventually I was able to connect. The only advice I can offer is, keep trying.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:49 am

Did you do anything in particular to counteract it? Or did it just work after a few tries?

I may try again with someone later.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:28 am

The only thing I did besides try repeatedly was get physically closer to the source of the Wi-Fi connection (in my case, it's the Nintendo USB Wi-Fi connector). It still took me several tries after doing that, though, so I'm not sure if it actually helped.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:33 am

Hmm, well I'm using my Macbook as a wireless hotspot to get around my router problems, and I was sat right next to it, so I doubt that's the problem. I may have to faf around with the settings or something...

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:19 am

oy fal

three questions

are you free today

if so, do you have forscythe unlocked

if so, we need to do some tabitha/forscythe matches to just confirm if she's ridiculous.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 am

Yeah, I should be free this evening, and I've got all the COs unlocked. Just hit me up on MSN or something and I'll try to set up a game with you.

Sven

Post by Sven » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:31 am

alright, i'll hit you up later