Intersite Speedleague.

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
shoe-sama

Post by shoe-sama » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:48 am

I feel so pro.

CO_Frosty

Post by CO_Frosty » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:14 pm

I did some updatings, mainly regarding boots.

We are waiting for Gameshark vs Darth Hawke, DTaeKim vs Mextex, Emo vs Machrineith and for the Gameshark vs DTaeKim, Mextex vs Darth Hawke and Mextex vs Gameshark games to be created.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:37 pm

Hmm... maybe we should just do three person groups? It looks like we're going to lose a few people at any rate. >_>
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

CO_Frosty

Post by CO_Frosty » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:46 pm

I am gonna do that <_<;.

If my memory (and math) serves me right, we will end up with 12 players on next round, so I can make 4 groups of 3.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:22 am

<_<

Yeah... I got a job for the summer where I will be traveling and not have much internet access. So, I'm gonna have to pull out of this...
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:08 pm

I beat Darth Hawke.
Gameshark and I haven't played yet.
http://awbw.amarriner.com/game.php?games_id=53964 is the game between me and Mextex.
What can change the nature of a man?

Kireato

Post by Kireato » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:18 pm

Speed league tourney-dying faster than ever!
So many people dropping... ;_;
Oh well. It'll work out. Even if we only have 8 players in the end. They'll be active at least.
"Hey, it's the Kir. Wee." - Linkman 145
"I can't help myself sometimes... :cry:" -Help Topic Guest

CO_Frosty

Post by CO_Frosty » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:12 pm

It will work out, even if I have to make 2 groups <_<.

-Gameshark defeated Darth Hawke, so he is alive.

-I sent a PM to Mextex asking him to make a game against GS, but he hasn't answered in quite a while <_<;. I am tempting to count the game as a draw unless GS makes the game in...a week.

- @DTK Have you talked to GS? It is probably the only match remaining <_<.