Intersite Tournament.

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
Liam

Post by Liam » Fri May 26, 2006 5:29 am

Hopefully she pwns you... lol :wink:
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri May 26, 2006 5:36 am

Yay fallie!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Fri May 26, 2006 5:41 am

gameshark wrote:Yea, my opponent is the winner between Banzo and VP.... Then I might have to face DC >__>
Sven warned me about that ... >_>;

Nahbien

Post by Nahbien » Fri May 26, 2006 7:17 am

Grats Falman, you outplayed Kaji really well.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Fri May 26, 2006 7:33 am

Well, cheers. :) Kaji was definitely a tough opponent.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Fri May 26, 2006 7:36 am

Yea, congrats Fallie.
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
I like Frankie, so nyeh. ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Fri May 26, 2006 7:40 am

Go Fal! Woo!
teabag a piranha tank, heart barely beatin'

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Fri May 26, 2006 9:18 am

Fally avenged my defeat! Woo! >_>;;;

Congrats! X3

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:44 am

Hey, Linky, nice job getting booted. >_> *shot*

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:46 am

Ack! Darn it... >_<

Well, I was losing anyways... Good game, nahb.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:51 am

Noooooooooooooo!

Nahbien

Post by Nahbien » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:29 pm

Yes, good game Linkman. Although, if you don't mind me asking...

How come you didn't pressure my base like I did yours? You were at first, and then stopped putting effort into it. It seemed to me like you were pouring funds into your southern area, but it was too late and you were just delaying the innevitable, and wasting funds.

Did you have a plan that I didnt forsee?

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:17 am

Well, WWN's round 2 is over (Rockman defeated Frank :(). However, we're all still in the tourney, so onto round 3!

Prospective map for this is Shackled Realms, With FoW On.

http://www.awbw.amarriner.com/prevmaps. ... s_id=13809
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:13 am

Sonja better be banned.
What can change the nature of a man?

Hexagon

Post by Hexagon » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:21 am

As long as it's not on that AWGT map, I'm cool with it. And Shackled Realms doesn't look half bad. <_<

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:32 am

Yea, I kinda had a bad start and Sasha's über cheesy extra funds and no weakness thingy didn't help things. So yea I lost.

Anyway good game Rockman (if you see this). And hope to see you another time in this tourney. :P

I'm at least glad the next map is less sucky. Since to be honest I didn't like round 2's map... (and not just becuase I lost on it, it didn't apeeal to to me the moment is was announced) And you for FoW of course. ;)
I bet the bastard is throwing a party with a huge poster of a 2HP B-copter ~ Linkman 145
Dammit now I have a bunch of emails in my inbox saying 'Dirty Penguin Sex Notification' ~ Thefalman

RockmanX_Zero

Post by RockmanX_Zero » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:24 am

Thanks Frank, it was a good game indeed, you held up pretty well in the north! :) I've noticed that you've been relying on tanks only...IMO if you had built some more indirect units (other than battleships), it would've protected your northern base better :wink:

Anyways good luck to you and the rest of your team in the future rounds of the tourney! I'm sure we'll meet again! :)

Frankdeslimste

Post by Frankdeslimste » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:33 am

I hate building indirects in such situations, since then you want to fire with them, but that means your base will be clogged. So that's why I bought the tanks.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:43 pm

UBER BUMP!

http://awbw.amarriner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6356

Round three has begun, lets GO!

Baboonius

Post by Baboonius » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:29 pm

What?

I just statred my round 2 match. ;-;

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:05 pm

Yeah, but people have got bored of waiting I guess. >_>

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:12 pm

GASP! Good luck, Fal!

Banzo803

Post by Banzo803 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:15 am

Oh crud, GS ;-;
Chill on the Mexican stereotypes before I get my macho burrito and whip your butt like a candy-filled pinata, you filthy gringo. - Marceux <3

Winners of the Breakdancing Monk Stamp of Approval Award: 4
-Gameshark
-DTaeKim
-Dark Conscience
-Shift Breaker

CO_Frosty

Post by CO_Frosty » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:43 am

At the rate my battle is going, it will finish together with round 4 <_<

Anyway, good luck people! (except for Babs and Fal that are battling the site I am representing >_>)

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:53 am

Lol false alarm, the map has major FTA. :P

Huh

I'm confused....

Post by Huh » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:50 pm

HPD wrote:Well, that's quite a bit of mindless screaming of 'OMGFTA!!1!'. Especially this comment just almost made me cry..
Nyvelion wrote: what's with "RavanfromAWN" being so biased towards x0's maps and attacking the fair
maps made by people of this site?

(((WTF? I typed in 'OMGFTA' in Firefoxs adress bar to get to a full metal alchemist site because I missed some mangas, and... ...It sent me into this post? I DIDN'T TYPE THIS POST OTHER THAN THIS. 0.o)))

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:04 pm

XD

x0_000

Post by x0_000 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 am

Man, I wonder what kind of site has OMGFTA as a title.
Only in math can you buy 600 cantaloupes and not look like a nutter.

altf4FTW
Meteor Striked
Meteor Striked

Post by altf4FTW » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:31 am

FTA is apparently also an acronym for 'Fruit Tree Alchemists' anime.
Dark Conscience is my God. Unfortunately for her, I've converted to Atheism.
"Condoms aren't 100% safe. My friend wore one the other day, and he got hit by a bus." -- Shifty
"The" -- Terragent on many occasions.