Who wants to play?

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
D13

Who wants to play?

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:43 am

I would like to see what WWN can do. AWBW STYLE!

I don't suck. But I'm not awesome either. Though I have finally beaten psychotic guy. :P

*expects fal to show up and deliver ownage* >_>

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:52 am

You beat PG? Congrats and all that.

If you wanna play me again then set up a game.
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.
You look awesome. - Shift Breaker

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:02 am

Ah, yes. This will be fun. >_>

Game name: D13 vs. thefalman
Password: DON'T HURT ME

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:07 am

Alrighty, good luck!
It took me a solid three minutes to fully comprehend your hair, Fallers. - Deoxy
Yes fal, you've got a good sense of style, you're clean shaven, and the cat on your head dares not move itself.

I swear, you two are the worst couple ever. You've somehow managed to PDA on the internet through text. - Xenesis

DTaeKim
Star CO
Star CO

Post by DTaeKim » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:31 am

Darn, too late.
What can change the nature of a man?

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:06 am

DTaeKim wrote:Darn, too late.
Oh, we can still have a game if you'd like. Do you want me to set it up?

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:15 am

Oh, I forgot I had a game running with you. Sorry, I meant to take my turn, but AW BW kept screwing up for me, and then I completely forgot later...

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:17 am

Treedle-0-7 wrote:Oh, I forgot I had a game running with you. Sorry, I meant to take my turn, but AW BW kept screwing up for me, and then I completely forgot later...
Oh, I don't mind. You can take your time.

And that CPU error on AWBW happens like every 10 minutes or so. It really slows things down. :(

psychotic guy

Post by psychotic guy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 am

Lol I totally effed up that game.

I sad now, 3 losses in a row lol.

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 am

psychotic guy wrote:Lol I totally effed up that game.

I sad now, 3 losses in a row lol.
Heh. lol

You should have captured tha base sooner.

Oh, and if anyone is curious: http://www.amarriner.com/awbw/game.php?games_id=51846
Last edited by D13 on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

psychotic guy

Post by psychotic guy » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:21 pm

lol what happen to all mah units?

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:59 pm

psychotic guy wrote:lol what happen to all mah units?
I dunno. Pwned? XD

AWBW has been really weird lately. Maybe it thought I won by rout.

@fal: I just totally screwed up my turn. >_>

You're making me want to never play AW again. *slits wrists*

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:05 pm

lawl.

I hate this map and its derivatives, so I'll probably screw up shortly.

D13

Post by D13 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:10 pm

If you keep this up, I'll be resigning shortly. I don't suck as much as it appears. I've had better games. >_>

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:28 pm

Yeah, I know. In the first game I played against you you seemed pretty competent, so I know you're no pushover

Sven

Post by Sven » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:11 pm

push push pushoverrrr

D13

Post by D13 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 am

HEY FAL, I RESIGN

But I can't resign formally because it says I'm using the wrong password. Good game.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:26 am

Yeah, gg there. I figured I just needed to hold out for the Bolt. ;)

D13

Post by D13 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:36 am

Yeah, but Ex Machina didn't seem to paralyze any of my units. Maybe you just destroyed all the paralyzed ones before my turn. >_>

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:40 am

That's... wierd. It hit all three of those tanks so they should've been paralysed... >_>

D13

Post by D13 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:43 am

They usually turn dark as if they had already moved, but I... Just moved them. Correction:I suicided them on your tanks. >_>They weren't darkened.

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:45 am

Hmm, I've made a bug report. Probably yet another glitch that occured after the crash. >_>

D13

Post by D13 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:52 am

Who else wants to play me? DTaeKim?

mayojjin

Post by mayojjin » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:36 am

I do

D13

Post by D13 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:30 am

IT'S ON.

Game name: mayojjin vs. D13]
Password: MORTAL KOMBAT

psychotic guy

Post by psychotic guy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am

thefalman wrote:Hmm, I've made a bug report. Probably yet another glitch that occured after the crash. >_>
Actually, I remember the same thing happening when I played Xns a really long time ago.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:09 am

You know, it always gives me a fuzzy feeling to see fal kick ass. Reminds me of when he first joined the ladder...
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

thefalman
Star CO
Star CO

Post by thefalman » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am

psychotic guy wrote:
thefalman wrote:Hmm, I've made a bug report. Probably yet another glitch that occured after the crash. >_>
Actually, I remember the same thing happening when I played Xns a really long time ago.
I think this calls for an OHNO.com!

rpgfan

Post by rpgfan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:09 am

You know im researching flash to php communication, and somewhere along these lines I plan to make a multiplayer advance wars using flash and php. This will allow playing to be turn based (like AWBW) or realtime (like VBAlink). Exept I still cant get pathfinding to work beacause I Cant get it to cout the teeain cost, you might have to move your units square by squre if I cant find a fix >_>; I have to research AW a little while longer to find all of the attack pattern >_>;...

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:07 am

Linkman 145 wrote:You know, it always gives me a fuzzy feeling to see fal kick ass. Reminds me of when he first joined the ladder...
Rainy Haven?

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:45 am

You bet. >_>
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Gameshark

Post by Gameshark » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:01 am

Hee hee