Kanzer's Pile of Stuff II - Attack of the Dinosaurs of Death

-Design Maps
Show off your creative stuff here. Comics, units, maps, spritework or anything creative to do with Advance Wars.
Kanzer

Kanzer's Pile of Stuff II - Attack of the Dinosaurs of Death

Postby Kanzer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:35 am

Yeah yeah the legend goes on

This is the return of the awesome of my old CW spriting topic here in WWN, ain't it cool? A link to said old topic can be found HERE, note that I stopped updating the first post when I was like on page 4 or so. Check those out I recall some funny stuff and rule 63 happening there.

And to start this out I'll post what I got done of my FreeLancer Army Style, not an army, just a graphic option... CW was supposed to have army colors and style selection when finished and I made this up for possible FL COs such as mine if they had made it in.

I really want to finish this during summer. I lack Bship, Carrier, Stealth (B2 Spirit) and Tcopter, might redo Artillery and Megatank though.

I'll also put here whatever stuff I draw or sprite or something.
Last edited by Kanzer on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

Delta_Angelfire

Re: Kanzer's Pile of Stuff II - EPIC REVIVAL

Postby Delta_Angelfire » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 am

Wow, impressive. Are they totally custom, or derived from some source over at cw? I especially like the rockets, recon, and whatever the heck the mech is carrying.
Image Image

Kanzer

Postby Kanzer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:06 am

The only thing I picked parts of are AW's original spritesheets, everything else is custom. The are some totally custom units like the bomber, too.
if you burn down all of spain in your quest for thrills, that doesn't mean you get to move to a new country. it means you have to clean up afterward - Deoxy
I won the Pointless Adventure of Nopor Puss - winning command: FALCOWN PAUNCH the Pac-Man.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Postby HPD » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 am

Redoing artillery and megatank isn't a bad idea, really. The megatank seems to be top-heavy and probably would topple over if a bird sat on one of its cannons. And the artillery is just extremely.. err... phallic. <_<;

The others are pretty alright for custom sprites.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

zywxn

Postby zywxn » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Like all other custom sprites, they are quite a task to make, and they are great to me as they are just like the style of the original sprites

Kanzer

Postby Kanzer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:39 am

That was my main goal overall, I wanted them to look as if they could actually be in the game.

Kanzer

Re: Kanzer's Pile of Stuff II - Attack of the Dinosaurs of Death

Postby Kanzer » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Remember Sue?

I kept working on her skull:

And in her whole skeleton:

I was too lazy to draw all the vertebrae and ribs.

Return to “Design Room”