AW1 - APC glitch

The board for discussing the retro, the golden oldies. Debate and discuss all.
-STL-

AW1 - APC glitch

Post by -STL- » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I decided to make a topic about it.
I would like to know what causes that weird APC glitch.

The happenings:
On Spann i got the APC not moving on HQ on Day 3, sadly i brought a Mech. (Also the Art never glitches to let you win in 6 days, does it require a minimum of Enemy direct units to make the indirect glitch happen or is the Art manip´d?)
fetofs got the APC moving off from HQ on Spann Day 4 while his Inf was in range to cap the HQ.
Both this was on Emu.
On Land´s End the Enemy APC went unloaded west after it was built and kept going west for no reason. Even after i yeild´d several times (to get 8/999) it kept doing it. I didn´t shut off the GBA during that time. When i tried it the other day again i never saw it again.

I can´t explain it at all, maybe someone of the hackers can?

ALAKTORN

Re: AW1 - APC glitch

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:17 am

"On Land´s End the Enemy APC went unloaded west after it was built and kept going west for no reason. Even after i yeild´d several times (to get 8/999) it kept doing it. I didn´t shut off the GBA during that time. When i tried it the other day again i never saw it again."

that's very weird and I'd like an explanation… Xen?

-STL-

Post by -STL- » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 am

Yep i feel the Spann APC glitch is different. Just got 5/999 on my card with it. It doesn´t happen again after i won.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 am

this didn’t get enough attention :(

anyone knows what the hell is going on?

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 am

I completely missed this topic the first time. I may have to dig into the AW1 AI.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

ALAKTORN

Post by ALAKTORN » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:16 am

Xenesis wrote:I completely missed this topic the first time. I may have to dig into the AW1 AI.
Xen pls. D:

Xenesis
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO
3DS Code: 2535-4646-7163

Post by Xenesis » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:54 am

Eh, 2014/2015 was a write off.

I am still the worst, though.
IST wrote:Even the worst individual needs to discover the joys of a chicken statue that is also a pregnant blonde housewife.

Machinus

Post by Machinus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:59 am

-STL- wrote:Yep i feel the Spann APC glitch is different. Just got 5/999 on my card with it. It doesn´t happen again after i won.
Can you give the specific movements that you made before the APC didn't cover the HQ?