Anything and Everything. It all goes here. Be aware that this is NOT a spam board.

Moderator: Hans Stockmann

Sven

Re: 10

Post by Sven » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:23 pm

[03:44] <Linky> it's 5 am
[03:44] <Linky> i'm goood sven
[03:44] <Linky> I'm like
[03:45] <Linky> the trotsky to your stalin
[03:45] <Linky> i'ma gonna go to mexico and fudge a girl with a unibrow
[03:51] <Linky> off I go to mexico

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 am

Young Stalin is so much sexier than young Trotsky.

At least I can pride myself in my uncompromising communist ideals.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:50 am

Anyways, as a recap before Hawke'snightmare posts us the chatlogs:

- We got a glimpse of sexy, sexy Sven for the first time in ages.
- Also a glimpse of Imano!
- We reminisced about WWN meetings: HPD+Nembras+Frank, HPD+Aussies, Kilty+Banzo, Kilty+Baboonius (who knew?)
- Kilty is WWNer of the year, btw. He also confirmed he will continue the Pokemon LP due to popular demand!
- Nobody admitted to having googled "Terragent girlfriend".
- We sadly missed the whole of Australia :( But we had a pretty cool rollcall on the western hemisphere: the dutchies HPD, Dragonite, MysteriousLad, brits Bogman, Fallers, Terrorboy and Kilty, 'murricans WhiteyMcTool, PKDragon, DragonFogel and Unakau, canadians Sven and Treedweller, southies Imano and meself, and Hawke, whom I honestly do not know where is from.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:55 am

Actually Fogel's Canadian too, darling.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:11 am

Switch 'im up then

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:36 am

Hawke's murican
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Treedweller wrote:
I haven't talked to you in forever, monky darling, and I regret it. Know, though, that you're still special to me. You introduced me to music that I listen to obsessively even today (M83, Neon Indian, Yelle), and fuelled my burgeoning, late-blooming musical exploration.

Every time I listen to M83's Saturdays = Youth or Neon Indian's Era Extrana, I think of you.
:)

though i haven't quite had the time to do as much exploration lately. perhaps it's time to get some recommendations back!

(but really, if you haven't yet, Kishi Bashi is amazing. I forget if I've recommended him to you yet)

...why is my BBCode off -_-;;

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:26 pm

It's probably because global stickies suck on this software.
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 pm

I'll PM you some recommendations later! And I'll totally check out Kishi Bashi. Thanks, dearest monky.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:25 pm

well i'm sour grapes i spent the whole day everybody was in irc sleeping
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

monkymeet
3DS Code: 3480-3067-3928

Post by monkymeet » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 am

Treedweller wrote:I'll PM you some recommendations later! And I'll totally check out Kishi Bashi. Thanks, dearest monky.
a thing to keep in mind

kishi bashi pretty much has two styles. The "poppy" (I hate using that word as it sometimes carries a negative connotation) sound that's on his album, and then his live versions. For his live sets (worth listening to on youtube or his live albums), he covers the album versions via violin, loop pedals, singing, and beatboxing. he also sings with a cool amount of textures, from an almost arabic inspired sound to indie pop.

it's pure brilliance. he's definitely one of the most talented violinists i've seen. i want to see him live so badly. i'd suggest listening to the album versions first, then getting blown away by the live version. i don't think i can actually choose which version i like more though

album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6g7JfYztE (it's my first time seeing the official video. it's a bit dumb lol)

live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotu-YDHn7k
imageshack swallowed up my sig. This is a placeholder.

ThrawnFett

Post by ThrawnFett » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 am

So, somehow the email that was sent out was in my Spam box. Kinda sorry I missed this.

10 years feels like so long ago.
Wow. We went from a cynical look at history repeating itself and Pichu swearing to Veggie Tales. Thrawn is definitely online. ~Pichu
You know, I have this feeling that one day your sig will be nothing but an archive of witticisms I've made over the years. ~Pichu
"Frankly, I wish that everybody was a little more like you. We'd certainly see less asinine behaviour all over the world." -Terragent

Dragon Fogel
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Dragon Fogel » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:42 am

It went to everyone's spam box, actually. You weren't alone in that.
Dragon Fogel,
Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis

Don't call me "Dragon".

WWN's War Room High Scores: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt
AW1 version: http://www.celestialbridge.net/fogel/aw ... scores.txt

Yuganon

Post by Yuganon » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 pm

noooooooo I missed this T____T
teabag a piranha tank, heart barely beatin'