SECRET HITLER 2 - FASCISTS WIN

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Terragent

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Vote for Hawkes & Pkdragon

Post by Terragent » Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 pm

JA

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue May 10, 2016 11:07 pm

MysteriousLad wrote:NEIN
Why?

JA!
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Tue May 10, 2016 11:42 pm

3x JA
1x NEIN

one more JA for majority
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Wed May 11, 2016 12:58 am

JA

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 11, 2016 1:03 am

The government of President hawkesnightmare and Chancellor Pkdragon has been approved and will be enacting legislation.

Please stand by and feel free to discuss stuff amongst yourselves.
Pkdragon wrote:will vote tonight
too late bro
"So when I say the fudge shaman flies he goddamn well flies and that's that." - Narts
"My motto is that there are far too many women in the world to waste time with men." - thefalman
"It's just that I'm not really aware of how a common conversation goes." - Imano Ob, talking on MSN about talking on MSN
"As for FE8, that was IS' variant of Man Spam - Dudes with Swords edition." - Xenesis

Dragonite

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Enacting Legislation

Post by Dragonite » Wed May 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Any reason you went for nein ML?

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed May 11, 2016 8:59 pm

As why wouldn't you vote the Chancellor of the last successful policy enacted?
Last edited by MysteriousLad on Wed May 11, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 pm

I thought you couldn't pick the same chancellor twice? I had a run in with several limitations in a row last game.. Can't quite remember though, and haven't spotted it in the rules yet.

If no such limitation exists I see your point though.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Both the President and Chancellor who successfully enacted a policy last round cannot be chosen again as Chancellor in the next round. Anyone else is fair game.

E: it was in the rules, but maybe it wasn't clear enough. I've updated the rules now.

MysteriousLad

Post by MysteriousLad » Wed May 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Ah okay, then I've nothing against this honestly. Next round has more possibilities though.
"i put on my robe and wizard hat" ~Pkdragon
"rocks fall everyone dies" ~HPD
Welcome to the optimistic world of WWN :D

And logic doesn't work on MysteriousLad... ~Kireato
Wait, wait, wait.

Organized crime is selling bagels on television? Since when? ~Dragon Fogel

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 am

At what round does Hitler becoming chancellor end the game?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 am

It's linked to the amount of enacted facist policies, 3 to be exact. After that it's Russian Roulette if Hitler has been acting liberal and he has evaded being inspected by a liberal.

Compared to mafia it's a more subtle wincon. It can be over for Hitler very quickly, or everybody can just be confused and apathetic near the end. Last game was likely to have been a facist victory if Satel was active enough to get picked near the end. But this game being more streamlined might reduce the difficulty for the liberals to win.

I'm curious about the odds facists win if the elections pairs were kept random, cards are being randomly used up, policy targets being random etc. Should favor facists if the tips are to be believed.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu May 12, 2016 4:01 am

I'm not sure if the original games has anonymous voting. I'd guess it does, though. But the original game is also very much about trying to catch the other players off guard and have them reveal stuff through verbal or non-verbal fumbles. On a forum, where non-verbal communication doesn't take place and everyone can essentially take indefinetely long to think about their reply to a query from another player, we do have to change the rules around a bit to give the liberals a fighting chance.

And yeah, if there are at least three fascist policies in play and then Hitler is elected Chancellor, it will end the game. If Hitler enacts the third as Chancellor, it won't. There have to be three already in play the moment he gets elected.

And I would like for Hawke to get a move on :/

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu May 12, 2016 5:50 am

It was just bad timing HPD, I had just gotten off when you sent it.
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu May 12, 2016 7:03 am

hawkesnightmare wrote:It was just bad timing HPD, I had just gotten off when you sent it.
No problem mate. Stuff happens.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Thu May 12, 2016 11:43 am

i knew i should have neined this one

double fascists boiz
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu May 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Yeah it was bad. I got three fascist cards. HPD still needed me to "go through the motions."
daisy: If the UK is worse than the present #5 in the world in terms of GDP come July 1st 2018 I will dye my hair pink.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Thu May 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Did you miss the part where we don't say that until the Chancellor is done?

EDIT: Oh wait I see, PK's post makes more sense now - never mind.

A pretty rough result, and one that gives us little information.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Thu May 12, 2016 2:05 pm

I went ahead and assumed that since Pk posted what I gave him, I was okay to say what I got as well.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Thu May 12, 2016 2:29 pm

President hawkesnightmare and Chancellor Pkdragon have enacted a FASCIST policy!

Bonesy is this round's Presidential Candidate. He needs to choose the next Chancellor.

Bonesy

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Bonesy choose Chancellor

Post by Bonesy » Thu May 12, 2016 3:13 pm

chancellor dragonite i guess????

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Bonesy choose Chancellor

Post by HPD » Thu May 12, 2016 8:27 pm

•We are voting on the government of President Bonesy and Chancellor Dragonite. Please cast your vote as 'JA' or 'NEIN'.

Pkdragon

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Vote for Bonesy & Dragonite

Post by Pkdragon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:23 pm

ja

for the dogs
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Thu May 12, 2016 11:24 pm

JA!

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm

why wouldn't you pick Terr or Me?

NEIN.

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri May 13, 2016 3:33 am

I vote ja.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri May 13, 2016 7:33 am

The government of President Bonesy and Chancellor Dragonite has been approved and is enacting legislation!

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Fri May 13, 2016 9:11 am

Linkman wrote:why wouldn't you pick Terr or Me?

NEIN.
bc bonesy man

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am

Linkman wrote:why wouldn't you pick Terr or Me?

NEIN.
There's no reason to reelect anybody yet. It's still safe to pick anyone and everyone, and at this stage we're in an information gathering phase. From your government we can assume that both of you are trustworthy-ish (President gave a split decision, Chancellor picked liberal) and from mine we learned nothing because of the triple fascist draw.

Also, since Dragonite is the Chancellor, does that mean that he gets bumped from the government order since that would be two in a row?

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Fri May 13, 2016 11:31 am

No, the president's selection isn't restricted the same way the chancellor's is - do Dragonite gets to be part of two legislative sessions in a row.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Assuming that he gets elected next round as well, but yes.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sat May 14, 2016 8:58 pm

President Bonesy and Chancellor Dragonite have enacted a FASCIST policy!

President Bonesy needs to select a player to inspect. Both he and Chancellor Dragonite will receive the result.

Bonesy

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - President Executing Powers

Post by Bonesy » Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 am

what do

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Re: SECRET HITLER 2 - Dragonite choose Chancellor

Post by HPD » Sun May 15, 2016 12:43 am

[*]Dragonite is this round's Presidential Candidate. He needs to choose the next Chancellor.

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun May 15, 2016 1:37 am

Doggress has been set back :(

yes, doggress

im going for a play on dogs + progress

but it could also be confused with congress so i need to specify

hawkesnightmare

Post by hawkesnightmare » Sun May 15, 2016 4:02 am

Well the opposite of progress is congress, so either one works.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

First of all, I got handed two facist policies by Bonesy, so I didn't have a choice in this. Did you get a triple facist draw Bonesy?

Let me think for a bit about my Chancellor. Everybody except PKdragon is open now again right?

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun May 15, 2016 7:59 pm

The last ones who enacted a policy are Bonesy and yourself, so the only one you can't pick is Bonesy. Anyone else is fine.

Dragonite

Post by Dragonite » Sun May 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Well, I'm going for Linkman then.

HPD
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by HPD » Sun May 15, 2016 9:21 pm

We are voting on the government of President Dragonite and Chancellor Linkman! Please cast your vote as 'JA' or 'NEIN'.