Tournament

The board for competitive Advance Wars battling.
Sven

Tournament

Post by Sven » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:24 am

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:26 pm

I'd rather it be WWN exclusive.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Surely AWNers can't be that bad?
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 pm

It's a matter of convenience. I hate having to log in there under an alt account and use their ladder system even though it takes a minimal amount of time. I do love my account there though; 'Santa Claws', and by a total stroke of genius that's a testament to my abject brilliance I chose this adorable avatar:

Also yes I dislike interacting with the community, but that has little to do with a tournament since it isn't necessary to make conversation with any of them over their forums.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm

I have to agree on that account, I just don't fit in with their forums. I reckon I've signed up for practically all their forums (and they've had, what, four now?) and failed to enjoy myself all four times.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:16 pm

And I've tried three times, one occasion in which my enjoyment of their company resulted in an IP ban. Almost every one of them unfortunately fulfills some sort of internet stereotype that just makes me dislike them, and then I feel guilty for disliking them because they seem so gross, pitiful and helpless. It's just not a community I feel good about being in.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Didn't help that you were enjoying yourself with WWN members, I take it.

Treedweller

Post by Treedweller » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah, I might have had my moments of tension with WWN members, but you guys are too cuddly to not love.

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 pm

I seem to fit well on both boards.