Time To Kick @$$ and Chew Bubble Gum

The member introduction forum. If you're new to WWN, come here to introduce yourself and say hi! ^_^

Or to regale us with tales of your departure!
Lighting_Grimm

Time To Kick @$$ and Chew Bubble Gum

Post by Lighting_Grimm » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Hallo to everyone on the this website. My name is Lighting_Grimm, mostly because Grimm is my favorite character. I most interested
into the hacking part of this website, mostly music, because I'm in band. I want to learn how to hack this game because I've lurked on this website
for 'bout a week now and it's something I always wanted to learn. I hope to make a (even if small) difference on this website while i'm here.
The first game I ever played was Super Famicom Wars, even though I didn't understand most of it. The first game I've fully understood was
Advance Wars 1 and soon followed Advance Wars 2. I've never played Advance Wars Dual Strike neither Days of Ruin, mostly 'cause I couldn't
afford them.
Other things about me is that I am a brony. I'd rather have you laugh at me now than later. I play French Horn in band if you know what that
is. I really don't care what you have to say unless it's good, sensible criticism, whether it be something bad or good.
"I know stuff too! Like, don't put all your eggs in one basket!
'Cause...The other baskets will get jealous! Me? I don't even like eggs."

"Gwar har har! Go cry like a little girl!"

Dragonite

Re: Time To Kick @$$ and Chew Bubble Gum

Post by Dragonite » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 am

Welcome.

I don't hack myself, I point to Xenesis for that.

And the brony thing is okay, there are a few on the forum as far as I know, and I watched a bit of it myself.