No time to make this prettier, unfortunately, maybe I'll have time later to clean it up.
Lynch chosen: scraggypunk lynched. (Collapsed into a Werewolf)
The villagers win!
Bonesy was -2
Sven was 1
Pkdragon was -9
Dragonite was -1
QQQQQQQ7777777 was -1
Terragent was -1
Narts was 1
scraggypunk was -10
Linkman was -1
So, apparently Scraggy was the alpha dog? That doesn't really make sense with Pk killing Dragonite then, but oh well.
ANYWAY, I wanted to return to the situation after Linkman's lynch, so end of day 2. At this point, there are eight universes left in play:
These are the seer results for everyone:
This is a log of the kill orders:
Linky is lynched day 2, should cause Bonesy to lose possible mafia status (since he would've killed linky night 2, before lynch).
This causes universes 1, 2 and 3 to become impossible.
Night 3, terr, narts and scraggy all target bonesy. They are the only possible mafia left, so Bonesy is inevitably killed.
He has at this point a 60% chance of flipping civ, and 40% chance at flipping the seer.
His night 3 inspection is moot even if he does flip Seer, since, according to the ruleset, kills go before
If Bonesy flips Seer, only universes 5 and 6 are still in play. Both of them have Terr as a dead civilian.
The game continues with Narts and Scraggy at 50% evil and Sven as a 100% civ. Sven gets to coinflip to decide the winner.
If Bonesy flips Civ, universes 4, 7 and 8 will still be in play. Nobody is definitively dead (Terr is 67% dead, Sven 33%).
Now Seer visions are resolved. The program flipped everyone as Not Evil, however we can see that everyone chose a vision
target that would invalidate the single possible universe in which they would be the Seer. The only possible results that
happen is that everyone must see their target as Evil
Sven already saw Narts as evil, though I'm not sure about this result. If it does, Sven can no longer be Seer (he couldn't even have been after night 2, most likely).
Universe 7 is then invalidated. Otherwise, all three universes should still be in play on day 4, with four people left (Bonesy of course died).
In this case, Scraggy has a 2/3 chance of being the last mafia and 1/3 chance of being the Seer. Sven, Terr and Narts can decide to lynch Scraggy, which would end up as a 67% shot at a town win (with Terr inevitably dying). If Scraggy does not flip mafia, or anyone else is lynched, the mafia win.
Like I said, I'll clean it up later and add the rest of the data, but I just wanted to share this with you guys right now.