Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Linkman and Bonesy Win

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

QQQQQQQ7777777

Re: Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Day One

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 am

Q7's LAST VINE EVER?!!?
BUY GOLD

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:07 am

Everyone held their breath as the voting came to an end. Everyone except the psychopath in the corner, who had spouted nonsense the entire time. He was giggling to himself even as it was revealed he had voted for himself. To the surprise of few, he was the name with the most votes. At this point, the bomb planted inside his chest exploded, causing quite the mess, all over the room. Everyone now had Q7 all over them.

Q7 was LYNCHED. He was a VIGILANTE.

It is now night. Send in your night actions! (if you don't want to do anything, send that to me as well for my sanity. I will probably end the night by Saturday, possibly sooner if I get responses from everyone. )
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

That, and watching Euros squirm.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 am

QQQQQQQ7777777 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:16 pm
What if my idea of victory is not having to keep up with this crumpets mafia game?
Personal victories are the greatest victories of all. deads
BUY GOLD

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

I lost my STANDOFF buddy. He was Q7 :(

Does anyone need a new standoff buddy? Please guys I don't wanna be left behind
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:13 am

DAY TWO DAWNS

As Q7's body fell to the floor, it reflexively shot it's gun towards Satel. However, the shot missed. The group left the voting room, determined to explore the rest of the facility. Like all intelligent people, they proceeded to split up. And, once everyone was a safe distance from each other, everyone pulled out their guns. There was work to be done, and only they could do it.

Sven attempted to ambush Narts, but Narts had been luring Sven forward. They both spun at each other, and stopped, gun aimed at each other's head. However, then a sniper shot rolled out, and Sven's head exploded. Narts dove for cover, but no more bullets rang out- it seemed he made it through the night okay.

The group reconvened, but greatly dimished. Only Linkman, Bonesy, Scraggy, Narts, and Terragent remained. They found the multiple corpses- it appeared the one known as Dragonite, a quiet young man, had been unable to take the pressure and had ended his life. The corpses of Airnike, HPD,and Satel were also discovered, in addition to the corpse of Sven.

A heavily distorted voice range out over the intercom. "Voting has resumed. I feel it is prudent to reveal, at this point, that there are still two mafia left. Make the right decision."

Dragonite committed suicide. He was Vigilante
Airnike was murdered. He was Mafia. Incidentally, he was holding a fake vigilante gun.
Narts and Sven had a STANDOFF, but Sven was murdered by an another source. He was Vigilante.
HPD was murdered, likely out of pity. The bombs he had strapped to him did not go off. He was Super Jester. EDIT: he too had a fake gun
Satel, too, was murdered. He was a Vigilante.

Majority is three. Day will end Monday evening should a majority be unable to be reached, yada yada.
HPD wrote:You know the only thing on the agenda of the Squirtle Squad is pure, unadulterated chaos.

scraggypunk

Re: Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Day Two

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:01 am

yeesh. gruesome
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

Satel

Post by Satel » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:14 am

Says the one still alive. I died offscreen fo crumpets' sake!
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:15 am

is this a ghost anime now
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france

QQQQQQQ7777777

Post by QQQQQQQ7777777 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:36 am

There is a large cloud above you.

There is nothing strange about this cloud. You can't even see it from inside the building you find yourselves trapped in, but it is there. Watching. Waiting. Knowing.

Other clouds move across the sky, but this one will not budge. It stays there. Why? Does it find your predicament funny? Does it wish to find some way to help? No one can ever know.
BUY GOLD

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:38 am

scraggypunk wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:15 am
is this a ghost anime now
apparently so

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 am

i ain't afraid of no ghost
oh and uhhh lynch narts for trying to murder good good boy sven
wisdom

Narts

Post by Narts » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:25 am

Sven said he was going to shoot me first tho

It was self-defense.

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 am

lynch narts

Narts

Post by Narts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 am

you're a homo

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am

nothing personnel kid

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 am

I shot Airnike.

Since he was mafia, he couldn't standoff with me.

Narrs standoffed with Sven therefore he is not mafia.

Lynch Bonesy/Deoxy/Satel but not Narts and not me.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 am

Lynch Satel.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 am

satel is dead ya dingus
wisdom

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:37 am

Oops

Lynch Terr

is what I meant

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm

sure. makes sense. lynch terr
wisdom

Bonesy

Post by Bonesy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm

lynch terr
let's get this gravy train rolling

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Terr looked at the results on the screen, and his usually calm mood was replaced with a maniacal grin. He burst out into laughter "So, this is how it plays out? You think you've almost won this game, but you've never been furth -" and then the bomb in his chest exploded and he too fell to the ground. The rest of the group, which now only consisted of Linkman, Bonesy, Scraggy, and Narts quietly looked at the corpse and then immediately left the voting room, going their separate ways. It wasn't that they wanted to get killed, splitting up like that. It was just that each of them needed some space to operate. To hunt.

Terragent was lynched. He was mafia.

It is now Night Two, and you have one last mafia to hunt down and kill! Send in your night actions and all that.

Heads up, I may be working late tomorrow. So it may take a bit before i process them.

scraggypunk

Re: Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Night Two

Post by scraggypunk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:49 pm

wow. crushing it
wisdom

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Welp. I got nothing--Bonesy and Deoxy help me kill a mafia but Narts cannot be mafia due to the rule I so cleverly figured out last time.

Oh woe is me! How willst I figure out who is the last mafia?

Airnike

Post by Airnike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm

By asking dead mafia like me, of course. :P
MysteriousLad be like:
Oh hello, I am MysteriousLad.
Do you know when I was an OP player? When I wasn't in WWN and massclaims were legit good? Yea I miss the days I could force town to claim, rout out the mafia, and win the game for free day 3. Sometimes without being killed!
Senpai HPD notices me everyday when I'm town, do no scum play, and still get lynched day 1.
Anyway, it's time to go and ask people to claim and go lynch those who don't with my high-skill OP role.
I am MysteriousLad.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Airnikey who is the last mobbie?

Satel

Post by Satel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 pm

it's actually me in my second life, i just haven't been talking to hide it to y'all but you busted me gg
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 pm

psst it's actually me I have the special ability that I always count as mafia even when I am dead and the only way to win is to give up and embrace the futility of existence.

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 am

maybe narts has a weird role or something
wisdom

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

still missing one night action

Pkdragon

Re: Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Day Three

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 am

"ok time to end the game" pkdragon thinks to himself. After all, the way things are turning out, everyone is shooting everyone else theres no way the game couldn't be over . he watches the night actions with glee, watching Linkman and Narts duel to the death, only for Narts to be killed by an unknown assailant. He watches another attack completely fail. he pauses. his eyes go wide. he stops using caps from the shock.

"wait. what. how the hell are they still alive?"

Linkman and Narts had a STANDOFF, but Narts was murdered by an another source. He was Doctor Vigilante. He was able to either shoot or protect someone each night, but not both at once.

There are three people left. One of them is mafia. Two is majority.
Last edited by Pkdragon on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bonesy

Re: Surprise Survival Game Mafia, Day Three Somehow

Post by Bonesy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am

i think my gun doesn't do crumpets so who shot narts

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 pm

did we all shoot narts
wisdom

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:31 pm

oh yeah i'll just say you have until wednesday night before i'll force the day to a close

which is about 36 hours from now

a little short but you have only three people left

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 pm

What if we no lynch

then at night I shoot deoxy, she shoots bonesy, and bonesy shoots me

do we get the three-way standoff?

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 pm

nope

there's two reasons that wouldn't work but i won't say why until after the game ends

Pkdragon

Post by Pkdragon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:43 pm

you are certainly welcome to try and see what happens, but i can tell you a three way standoff would not occur

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:11 pm

it's bonesy's limp gun isn't it

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:03 am

my thinking is if bonesy has a borked gun then he's mafia, no?
lynch bonesy
wisdom

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 am

Who did you shoot day 1 Deoxy?