Waifu Mafia: Mafia win on day four

This is the RPG, Fanfiction, Story and Roleplaying Forum.

Basically, all creatively writingness stuff goes here, as well as RPGs.

Moderator: Terragent

Terragent

Re: Waifu Mafia: Mafia win on day four

Post by Terragent » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:47 pm

Remaining roles:

Xenesis had a dateable weapon for a waifu. He had an one-use-per-day daykill, but activating it would out him as mafia. In addition, if he was inspected, the inspector would be permanently dazed by his sword waifu's enormous boobs and would always give the reverse result on inspections (ie, an inspection on pk or a townie would turn up innocent).

Satel had fhqwhgads (or a yandere stalker, if you prefer) as his waifu. If anybody had used a night power (other than the mafia nightkill) on him after night zero, it would put a lynch vote on that person. If nobody had used a night power on him, it would put a lynch vote on anybody who voted to lynch him that day. If nobody put a lynch vote on him, it would put a lynch vote on the first person to mention him that day.

These votes normally reset every day, but if Satel died to anything other than a mafia nightkill, then his waifu would be locked into voting for everyone associated with his death. This behaviour carried over when Linky stole it (but after it came crawling back to Satel it resumed putting lynch votes on anyone who did anything to Satel).

Satel initially had only vague information about it, and only learned how it worked by asking two other players, who also learned its mechanics.

Linkman
Tri-Star CO
Tri-Star CO

Post by Linkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:50 pm

Tbh I thought Xen looked the most suspicious simply because he was the hammer vote on myself. But alas, there was no time.

My second comment was that the Sven lynch was completely unwarranted considering he was confirmed innocent. It was at least reckless.

Anyways I am as much to blame for the town loss.
"everytime I try to draw xen I end up drawing a kangaroo smoking a cigar while chainsawing a tree" - Deoxy
"I can't believe I'm the only person who voted Stallone. His appeal lies in watching is movies again and again just to hear what the hell he's talking about." - Kilteh

Terragent

Post by Terragent » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 pm

Game log:

Night zero:
HPD protects Satel
Dragonite befriends PK.
Q7 inspects PK.

Day one:
Town fails to lynch bonesy

Night one:
HPD protects Bonesy
Q7 inspects sven
Scraggy kills PK.
Satel asks Bonesy and Scraggy to help figure out how his waifu works
Linkman steals Satel’s waifu.
Mafia kill Scraggy.

Day two:
Town lynches Linkman
Bonesy dies of a broken heart

Night two:
HPD protects Q7.
Q7 inspects Dragonite
Mafia attempt to kill Sven, but fail due to his immunity.

Day three:
Town lynches sven

Night three:
HPD protects Q7.
Q7 inspects Satel
Mafia kill Dragonite

Day four:
Xenesis's boobsword kills Q7.
Town lynches HPD.

Bonesy
3DS Code: 0318 8318 0000

Post by Bonesy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 am

lawdy

scraggypunk

Post by scraggypunk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:17 pm

dang
wisdom
"the law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread" - anatole france