Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict - CO Statistics Editor (V1.2)

Discussion of hacking, editing and developments in Advance Wars games.
Remember, no Rom Requests
RadioShadow

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict - CO Statistics Editor (V1.2)

Post by RadioShadow » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:59 am

This utility will allow to modify the stats of the Commanding officers in the Nintendo DS game “Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (YW2E - USA Version)” or “Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (YW2E - EUR/AUS Version).

Download: Version 1.2

Satel

Re: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict - CO Statistics Editor (V1.2)

Post by Satel » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10 am

It doesn't seem to tolerate CO Zones superior to 5.

It's kind of a shame for The Beast and Davis because a CO Zone of 6 makes all units get their bonuses without even deploying a CO Unit for some reason.

EDIT: The boxes being limited to 0, +1 and +2 is also very limited. They should probably be changed to be like the capture box.
Joey wrote:i think i was mad at certain players and wanted to wave st3rn's success in their face at the most opportune moment, or something

st3rn fudge st3rn

RadioShadow

Re: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict - CO Statistics Editor (V1.2)

Post by RadioShadow » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Satel wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10 am
It doesn't seem to tolerate CO Zones superior to 5.

It's kind of a shame for The Beast and Davis because a CO Zone of 6 makes all units get their bonuses without even deploying a CO Unit for some reason.

EDIT: The boxes being limited to 0, +1 and +2 is also very limited. They should probably be changed to be like the capture box.
You should only set the CO Zone as 4 or 5 for COs that don't have a CO Power. A CO Zone of 6 covers the whole area.

I can set the tool up to allow for large movement and range in the next update. The only issue is there are only "+1" and "+2" graphics on the units affected screen. So if a unit has +4 movement, it won't display a "+4" graphic. The movement would still work know.